Why the Uplift Michigan Online School Program?
- We provide a rich, rigor-filled, technology focused, tuition-free public education with online curriculum content and classes– all day, every day 24-7.
- Our school is teacher led, teacher driven and student focused.
- We utilize the world-class curriculum and learning management system developed by Accelerate Education.
- Uplift Michigan Online School teachers understand the unique and diverse needs of students. They participate in and lead regular Professional Development workshops and conferences.
- Uplift Michigan Online School is student centered. This means your child will always be treated with kindness, respect and compassion.
- We understand students come to virtual education for a variety of reasons. Our student population is very diverse. At UMOS we welcome and explore that diversity through virtual interest clubs.
Uplift Family Perception
• How well do students feel the school-year is going? 3.94
• How helpful is staff? 4.66
• How well are special education services provided? 4.75
• How effective are advisory sessions? 4.47
• How functional is the students workspace? 4.33
• How stable is the students home internet? 4.69
• Usefulness of family/student handbook 4.47
• How engaged do parents feel their stduents are? 3.92
• How well do students like the Learning Platform? 4.2
• Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.38