At Uplift Michigan Online School, we are looking for enthusiastic, state-certified teachers!
If you have a passion for teaching and nurturing great students and are interested in joining us, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Opportunities are posted on indeed.com, university job boards, and the MASA job board.
*All teaching and administrative candidates MUST hold a valid Michigan certification.
**Candidates for all jobs must reside in Michigan.
Current opportunities at Uplift:
- Special Education Teachers
- Family and Community Liaison
- Secondary Math Teacher
- Secondary English Teacher
- Elementary Teachers
Additional positions may become available for the 2021-2022 school year. If you are interested in serving Uplift families, please send your resume, even though a position may not yet be available in your certification area.
Tell us about yourself and be sure to include your current resumé, along with any supporting materials or links to online profiles. Email your documents to
The Uplift Passionate Team
We pride ourselves in creating a family atmosphere, caring for a student both academically and as an individual. Uplift Michigan Online School has a rigorous curriculum along with small class sizes and teachers who go above and beyond daily for their students.
We provide you:
• A learning atmosphere with high expectations and lots of support.
• Curriculum and support options for at-risk students.
• Certified and highly qualified teachers.
• Services and support for students with special needs.
• A plan for graduation.
• A flexible learning environment.
• School provided laptops for all students and internet (for qualifying families)