At Uplift Michigan Online School, we are looking for enthusiastic, compassionate team members!
Positions at Uplift REQUIRE candidates to:
- Reside in the State of Michigan (out-of-state candidates must be looking to relocate BEFORE the position would begin)
- Hold a VALID State of Michigan teaching certification (or necessary certification/approval for the position)
- Be hard-working, team-oriented, committed to their career and passionate about helping children and their families. Working virtual is HARD. It is busy. Working at Uplift is not “flexible.”
- ALL Uplift staff are required to support state test administration. This administration occurs March-May and is IN-PERSON, at a set location close to students in that region. Staff may be out of the office, testing students in-person, for up to 3 weeks.
OUR LIST OF OPEN POSITIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE
1st Grade Teacher at Uplift
Special Education Director
The Uplift Passionate Team
We pride ourselves in creating a family atmosphere, caring for a student both academically and individually. Uplift Michigan Online School has a rigorous curriculum and small class sizes and teachers who go above and beyond daily for their students.
We provide you:
• A learning atmosphere with high expectations and lots of support.
• Curriculum and support options for at-risk students.
• Certified and highly qualified teachers.
• Services and support for students with special needs.
• A plan for graduation.
• A flexible learning environment.