Teacher Evaluation and Assurances
Uplift Michigan Online School’s staff are evaluated using the 5 Dimensions of Teaching and Learning, commonly referred to as 5D+. This framework focuses on setting goals, monitoring progress to those goals, and evaluating the effectiveness of goal outcomes. For more information about this framework please visit:
The Uplift Passionate Team
We pride ourselves in creating a family atmosphere, caring for a student both academically and as an individual. Uplift Michigan Online School has a rigorous curriculum along with small class sizes and teachers who go above and beyond daily for their students.
We provide you:
• A learning atmosphere with high expectations and lots of support.
• Curriculum and support options for at-risk students.
• Certified and highly qualified teachers.
• Services and support for students with special needs.
• A plan for graduation.
• A flexible learning environment.
• School provided laptops for all students and internet (for qualifying families)
Thank you for your interest in our wonderful online school.
Due to overwhelming demand our school is fully enrolled for this academic year. Please continue to check back as we will open up a waitlist for future openings.
We look forward to hearing from you.