Teacher Evaluation and Assurances
The schoolwide learner outcomes were developed by a group of teachers, administrators, and parents who wanted to develop a high quality online educational program that would prepare students for any opportunity they seek post-graduation.
The schoolwide learner outcomes are aligned with the mission of the school. They will be reviewed annually and revised by stakeholders as needed.
- Students will meet and exceed state-specific content and Common Core standards
- Apply critical thinking skills to resolve challenges in creative ways
- Design and implement inquiry-based learning strategies
- Students will be able to synthesize, evaluate and apply information
- Students will demonstrate competence in using multiple methods to convey information
- Apply active listening, speaking, reading and writing strategies to real-world situations
- Use verbal and written language in an effective manner
- Are technologically literate, accessing and applying information through a variety of electronic media
- Students will contribute their time and talents to improve the quality of life for others, value diversity and remain culturally sensitive
- Students will be proactive and seek to be positive agents of change
Motivated and Self-Directed
- Students work toward achieving goals with drive and vigor
- They will manage their time effectively
- Students will maintain accountability, both individually and within a group
The Uplift Passionate Team
We pride ourselves in creating a family atmosphere, caring for a child both academically and as an individual. We provide a rigorous curriculum along with small class sizes and teachers who go above and beyond daily for their students.
NEED HELP WITH ENROLLMENT? CALL (313) 771 5554
We look forward to hearing from you.