Title I Information
Each year, our school holds a meeting with families to inform you about our Title I program and the layers of support we provide at Uplift for struggling learners. At this meeting, parents will also have an opportunity to provide feedback on the program(s) and our parental involvement plans
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Title I Coordinator, Erin Terpstra at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Uplift Passionate Team
We pride ourselves in creating a family atmosphere, caring for a student both academically and as an individual. Uplift Michigan Online School has a rigorous curriculum along with small class sizes and teachers who go above and beyond daily for their students.
We provide you:
• A learning atmosphere with high expectations and lots of support.
• Curriculum and support options for at-risk students.
• Certified and highly qualified teachers.
• Services and support for students with special needs.
• A plan for graduation.
• A flexible learning environment.