Our cyber program is tuition-free and aligned with Michigan’s educational standards.
All required texts and instructional materials are included and provided to students at no additional cost. Depending upon the student’s grade level, texts may be digital version (not physical text).
We make sure students have all the tools and support they need to learn and be successful in a virtual environment.
A school-issued loaner computer is provided for each student
Students are responsible for providing their own printer and printer related supplies.
Additional Fees: Families may be responsible for other costs of your student’s education, such as field trips and meet-ups (optional), school supplies and travel to state testing. Any additional school supplies which a student might typically use to help with their school-work such as writing utensils, notebooks, folders, access to a printer, printer ink, and travel to and from state testing in the Spring, to name a few.
The Uplift Passionate Team
We pride ourselves in creating a family atmosphere, caring for a student both academically and as an individual. Uplift Michigan Online School has a rigorous curriculum along with small class sizes and teachers who go above and beyond daily for their students.
We provide you:
• A learning atmosphere with high expectations and lots of support.
• Curriculum and support options for at-risk students.
• Certified and highly qualified teachers.
• Services and support for students with special needs.
• A plan for graduation.
• A flexible learning environment.
• School provided laptops for all students and internet (for qualifying families)